PCN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

5 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Ittarra Oda Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Well as the title says this is the introduction topic,please simply state your Xbox live Gamertag and a small reason why you've joined or what you hope to achieve here [Optional but welcome] also if your a main member please place your "rank" as well read below for an example.

1. Ittarra Oda - Co-founder; I am here to simply try and make Xbox better by playing games legitimately.

Ittarra Oda
Ittarra Oda
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Introduction: Dedzas

Post  Dedzas Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am

Hello, I'm Dedzas. Xbox Live, and some PC gaming.. Minecraft.. Hmm.. I've been a member since 2010, not legitimately, but I've played with the guys, and have known them for quite awhile. Good Hunting. <Note. I am a legit member. Just started out as a friendly face.>

Last edited by Dedzas on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dedzas
Dedzas

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Ittarra Oda Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am

Dedzas you did join legitimately remember? We had a discussion with Postall over it,you are part of PCN that's why your here ^^
Ittarra Oda
Ittarra Oda
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedBeauty Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:28 am

Well lets see, I am XTwistedBeautyX, it was the co-founder (my boyfriend) who got me into black ops and who will get me into mw3. :p I created this forum page for the clan and when it gets bigger, which hopefully it does, I will even make the website for them :p. From all the people I have met, they are fun and random ^^ its a nice Clan.
TwistedBeauty
TwistedBeauty
Admin
Admin

https://pcnclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XiDiRRtYiX Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm

XiDiRRtYiX- Forth ranking member , 2nd master of blowing things up....right behind chill lol! Im here to just have fun and meet new people.
XiDiRRtYiX
XiDiRRtYiX
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chill10974 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 pm

I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I fear no evil. Why? I have my RPG and a few Marines. Postal Reaper ( El Comadanta) Oda (bleep - bloop) Dirty (Power Ranger footies and bum flap code name : FLUFFY) Chill10974 (Lt. Gen PCN clan and Master of Tubeoligy ) Blowing crap up since 2010!
Chill10974
Chill10974
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum